Welcome to my online study, Part two of Romans, “In need of a Savior.” I am so excited to walk through the book of Romans with you. From November 30th-December 21st, we will be walking through chapters 4&5 of this amazing book. My goal and desire are to work through all 16 chapters! Yes, you heard it right, 16 chapters! This journey will take several weeks, but it is one that I believe will be well worth the work and effort put into it. Do not worry, I will be here with you all the way:
Praying for you,
Learning right beside you!
4 Weeks in Romans
Romans Bible Study “Part Two” Starts November 30th and runs through December 21st. We will pick right up where we left off in the first series with Lesson 11 and work through lesson 15. A Free PDF Booklet of these lessons will be located at the end of this post and will also be available on every blog post in this series. If you missed Romans part 1 and would like the lessons I have a link located at the end of this post for your free copies!
The Purpose of Bible Study
To know God, the One True God. To have an abiding relationship with Jesus Christ and to live a transformed life. To teach the gospel to ourselves so that we grow in grace and truth. To share the gospel with a lost and dying world.
The book of Romans is a clear explanation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As children of the Most high God, we need to dedicate ourselves to the study of His word. It is as important to preach the gospel to ourselves as it is to preach and teach it to a lost and dying world. The Gospel today, just as it was in the day of Paul, is under attack. Only a true and clear explanation of the gospel can refute those who contradict it. I believe Romans is a great place to start.
How This Works:
I will be right beside you! For 4 weeks (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), I will write a post that I pray will help explain the verses we have been studying through for the week. These posts will not walk through each question. It will give an overview and application for the verses studied.
- I greatly encourage you to work through the lessons and not just read the posts. This is your time with God. Let Him teach you and train you!
- Each lesson is written to take you through each verse of every chapter. Sometimes you will be taken to other parts of Scripture to help with the interpretation of the text. Remember, Scripture interprets Scripture!
- We will also be doing word studies. You may be asking, “Why do I need to know what a word means?” Word studies get us deeper into the word of God. Sometimes we think we know what a word means, and we really do not. It has been my experience that after I have studied a word, I have a greater understanding of what is being taught. I have also learned more and more of the Amazing Grace of God! It is well worth the time and effort to look words up. I recommend using a Strong’s Concordance. If you do not have one, no problem. I have placed a link for one in the sidebar of this site.
- Each lesson is designed to be worked through in a week. You decide how you want to walk through the questions. I do recommend spacing the questions out. We do not want to rush through the word. We need to ponder and pray for teaching from the Holy Spirit.
- Free Lessons: The Lessons are FREE to you! All I ask is that you do not change any of the questions that have been provided for you. They are copyrighted! Please do not sell them to anyone. If you know someone who would like the study but does not have access to the internet you may download and print them a copy!
I want to encourage you to read through the book of Romans each week. Daily reading will familiarize you with the context of the book. If you read this book weekly, by the end of the study you may have memorized the entire book! How wonderful would that be? You will be able to say with the Psalmist:
“Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I may not sin against you.”
Here is a suggested reading plan. I will be reminding you to read through the book each week.
What to expect Each Week:
- Three blog posts per week: Monday|Wednesday|Friday|Grace Please:)(Sometimes it might be just two! Depends on the content of the verses)
- Encouragement for your week in each study!
- Weekly reading plan posted on each post
- Link to all previous posts
- Free PDF Booklet download on each post
Click on the image below to read all Posts!
I want to hear all that the Lord is teaching you through this study! Please interact by commenting and sharing!
Free Romans Booklet For November 30th – December 21st
Let’s form A Home community!
This on-line community is wonderful and will continue as long as the Lord keeps the door open! But God has placed a great desire in my heart for a Home Community! I would love to see groups of women, and young girls gathered around a table, or sitting in comfy chairs doing this study together. A Titus 2 setting ; the Older mature women mentoring the younger women! I believe there is a famine in the land for solid Bible study! I mean digging in the word, the whole word not just bits and pieces of the word.
Would you like to be apart of this community? Please pray about this. God may have already tugged at your heart to start a study in your home. I have a small leader packet to help guide you to lead a group! If you have any questions or would like to go ahead and start a group please fill out this form with your comments and questions! I will get back with you:) God Bless!